Rescheduled season opener date of July 24-26, 2020 has now been postponed due to travel restrictions until July 31, 2020.
Making shit happen in front of 42,000+ fans, the 10,000 pound monster trucks in Honolulu, Hawaii!
DRT Racing has partnered with Monster X Tour to make this event happen and we have secured a sponsor to cover the ocean transportation for the race.
RACER REGISTRATION: you will notice that the racer registration has increased for this round. This is to cover the labor hours to load and unload the bikes to make this possible for all of us. Think about how minimal that cost is for a round trip deal. Thanks for your support and we look forward to an exciting round.
How many bikes are available to go: will be a first registered first served basis.
The ONLY way you reserve your bike space is by registering at the link below.
Rain or shine event.
Bike Drop-off deadline: TBD. You can coordinate the drop direct with Gordy anytime.
Gordy Reimer - 562.824.7494
c/o Southern Counties Express
2851 Las Hermanas
Rancho Dominguez, CA 90221
Mon- Fri 8am to 4:00pm
After 4pm - call or text
Saturday - call or text
Sunday - call or text
Transport Load-up: TBD (immediately after the races) *riders will be subject to additional handling fees if they do not remove the fuel in their gas tanks.
HI arrival date: TBD
Practice date: TBD
National Race 1 Date: TBD
National Race 2 Date: TBD
REQUIREMENTS FOR SHIPPING TO AND FROM:
• Coolant & oil OK in motorcycles
• NO FUEL ALLOWED; in fuel tank; fuel injected bikes need to have tanks taken off and turned upside down to remove ALL fuel (motorcycles that fail to comply will be charged a fee for labor and fines, if any)
• Batteries need to be disconnected with both terminals taped off
• Ensure both tires hold air (so the straps don’t get loose)
• Bring 2 tie-downs
WHAT CAN YOU BRING:
• No fuel, no fuel cans, no generators. Fuel will be available for purchase on the island. We will have power available from a large generator.
• VP Racing fuel will be available for purchase. You must pre-reserve for 5 gallon buckets or more. Available: U4.4, Pro6, MR12
• Canopy, gearbag, toolbox, stand, spare set of rims/tires
• Tire changers will be available for use and we are currently seeking tire changing services. Recommend to pre-purchase tires and bring the with you.
We are always looking to travel partners to cut cost for everyone.
FIRST HAWAIIAN BANK PRESENTS THE 2020 MONSTER X TOUR WORLD FINALS!
BACK AGAIN! BIGGER AND BETTER!
WITNESS THE THUNDER!
HONOLULU, HI. will be motorsport entertainment’s epicenter with the nation’s most competitive MONSTER TRUCKS, as the Monster X Tour World Finals invades Aloha Stadium on May 2nd! See these incredible 10,000-pound, car crushing giants compete in racing, wheelie contests, and then rock the house with amazing freestyle action during the Monster X Tour! Plus, you can meet the drivers and see the trucks up close at the pre-event Autograph Pit Party!
Feel the Monster Truck Thunder!
• DOUBLE TROUBLE... The Groth Twins RETURN to defend their 2019 wins!
• TROUBLE MAKER... The Groth Twins RETURN to defend their 2019 wins!
• ANGER MANAGEMENT...Can he be contained?!
• RAT NASTY... Watch him get unleashed!
• WICKED... This is one WILD truck!!!
• DRAGON SLAYER... Can he be stopped?!
• PLUS 5 MORE STILL TO QUALIFY!
PIT PARTY & DRIVER AUTOGRAPH SESSION...
Come early, meet the drivers, get autographs, and take photos with the drivers and their Monsters. Pit Party Pass must be accompanied by an event ticket.
That’s right! Get the ride of your life on-board a real Monster Truck during the Pit Party and Intermission!
JULY 25th-26th EVENT: Rescheduled
AMA SUPERMOTO NATIONAL DOUBLE HEADER
The best of the best will be performing sicktricks; including: sky scrapping Cliffhangers, Double Grabs, Superman Seat Grabs, and of course THE BACKFLIP!
99-500 SALT LAKE BLVD.
HONOLULU, HI 96818
The latest information may be found at ,or by calling (480) 773-6822.
For facility information visit
For immediate response contact: email@example.com