Dirt Road Track Racing Series, a division of DRT Racing, based out of Corona, California. We feature Supermoto, Flat Track, Mini GP and Motocross racing. We also help focus on grass roots programs for the future stars, follow @moto4kids.racing on IG & FB. We have a class for all ages and skill levels so come out and enjoy the races and the racing community.
EVENT DETAILS & SCHEDULE
2021 Championship Series
Round 1 - January 23, 2021 - Apex Racing Center, Perris, CA (layout 1)
Round 2 - February 28, 2021 - Apex Racing Center, Perris, CA (layout 2)
Round 3 - March 28.2021 - Apex Racing Center, Perris, CA (layout 3)
OFFICIAL LAP TIME RECORDS
(will be held after each scheduled race event. Registration is required)
- A rider that cuts the track during qualifying will start at the back of the grid for main event.
- A rider that cuts the track during a race must give up the time and/or positions gained. If the racer fails to do so he/she will be penalized to the race referees decision.
- A rider entered in any pro class is not eligible to race the Amateur class.
- A rider with a pro license in another form of motorcycle racing must race a pro class, unless the rider is approved from the race referee to race Amateur class
- Pro class riders must use supermoto specific wheels. Sixteen – Seventeen inch wheels are approved.
- If a rider causes a red flag that rider must start in the last starting spot on the restart grid.
- Race format shall be Practice, Timed Qualifying, Mains for all classes.
Please park 10' apart and maintain 6' social distancing.
Please wear a mask to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
Rider registration will include the following: race class entry, transponder, pit / paddock pass, parking and pit / paddock space of at least 10 x 20, 15 x 30 preferred.
Late Registration / Day of Race Registration: Additional $25 per rider.
Pit / Paddock Pass: $10 per person
Camping: Dry camping available, please contact the track.
Refunds: Please email email@example.com
Parking: Free with pit pass.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
7-7:30 - Late Registration
7:45 - Riders Meeting
8:00 - Practice
10:00 - Qualifying
11:30 - Heats
1:00 - Mains
2:30 - Podiums
3:00 - Open Practice