SIDI Street Vortice Air
|The Sidi Vortice boot is the choice of all of Sidi's MotoGP riders. It’s incredible adjustability through the calf and shin protectors make it one of the best fitting, most comfortable sport boots available.|
- The Vortice and Vortice share all identical technical features. The Vortice Air comes with heavily perforated Technomicro for maximum air flow.
- Sidi’s proprietary Technomicro is used to construct the upper. Technomicro is used as a base material. Technomicro is stronger than leather, softer and requires almost no break-in. It’s easier to clean and the colors don't run or fade. It's not affected by water or sweat like leather. Technomicro is laminated for extra strength and longevity.
- The patented Tecno VR adjustable calf system is designed to accommodate calves of virtually any size in a clean, supportive and protective design. With a simple adjustment of the Tecno knob the internal monofilament line will evenly close and wrap the boot around your calf in micro adjustments for a perfect fit. A maximum adjustment of 5cm is provided.
- The Tecno-II buckle system goes over the bridge of your foot. And will evenly close and wrap the boot around your foot in micro adjustments for a perfect fit.
- The foot is surrounded by Cambrelle, a synthetic lining material that wicks moisture away and keeps your skin dry and less likely to blister
- External ankle brace system.
- Nylon innersole with removable arch support pad.
- The two piece Vortice sole is constructed of a polyurethane and rubber blend. It features a removable insert in front of the arch area where much wear and tear normally occurs due to sharp metal brake pedals and shift levers. Another patented-exclusive Sidi feature!
- Double stitched in all high stress areas.
- Closable air vents on the foot outer and toe areas.
- All bolt on parts are replaceable.
- Elastic panels adjacent to the entry zipper allow a bind free zip and improved fit.
- DuPont polymer toe shift pad.
- Perforated Teflon treated nylon lining.
- Shock absorbing heel cup.
- The toe slider is made of nylon reinforced with fiberglass and is fitted with a new air intake and an innovative alloy insert.
- Tecno - II buckle system for a perfect fit.
- The Vortice can accommodate riders with up to an 18-inch calf diameter 12.5 inches above from the bottom of their heel. With an optional longer strap system riders with up to 20 ½ inch calf diameters can be accommodated. Padded Achilles area.