Volunteer Application for 2020 Even(s)
Thank you for your interest in being apart of the AMA Supermoto National Championship Series Volunteer Program.
Please fill out the form below and email to apply for a Volunteer Program position.
You will be emailed no less than 4 weeks out from the event if your application has been approved to volunteer at an AMA Supermoto National Championship Series event.
IMPORTANT APPLICATION NOTES:
- Volunteers will be required to attend a mandatory orientation meeting. Volunteers for each event will be notified in writing as to when those meetings will take place. In most instances, meetings will be held at the start of each shift at the AMA Supermoto canopy and/or hauler located in the Paddock. Volunteers must commit to work at least 8 hours on event weekend (Saturday/Sunday).
- Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older.
- Although every effort will be made to place each volunteer in the area requested, AMA Supermoto National Championship Series, in coordination with the staff reserve the right to assign each volunteer based on the requirements of the event.
- Email will be the primary form of communication with our volunteers. If you do not have email, information will be mailed to the address listed on the application.
- Volunteer slots will be filled on a first come, first serve basis. We encourage you to sign up at your earliest convenience.
For more information about Volunteer Program for 2020 events during AMA Supermoto National Championship Series, please contact the Volunteer Program department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at AMA Supermoto events!
First Name: ___________________________ Last Name: _______________ Middle Initial: _______
Street Address: ______________________________ City: _________ State: _____ Zip: ______
Phone Number: ________________________ Email: _______________________________________
Date of Birth: __________________________ Shirt Size: S ____ M ____ L ____ XL ____ XXL ____
Positions Available: Referee, Staging, Flaggers, Pit Setup Crew, Track Setup Crew, Timing & Scoring
First Position: ______________ Second Position: ______________ Third Position: ______________
Previous Experience: _________________________________________________________________
Additional Information: ________________________________________________________________
Please send a photo copy of a valid Driver's License